Instruction Usually Presented to His Disciples

SYP-Store
0

 "How does Master Gotama discipline his disciples? And how Master Gotama's instruction usually presented to his disciples?" 

  "This is how I discipline my disciples, Aggives- sana, and this is how my instruction is usually presented to my disciples: 

  "Bhikkhus, material form is impermanent, feeling is impermanent, perception is impermanent, formations are impermanent, consciousness is impermanent. 

  'Bhikkhus, material form is not self, feeling is not self, perception is not self, formations are not self, consciousness is not self. All formations are impermanent; all things are not self.' 

  That is the way I discipline my disciples, and that is how my instruction is usually presented to my disciples."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top